Thursday, August 27, 2015

Testing, Testing, 1,2,3




So, I've decided to try my hand at blogging.  :)
There are so many different areas involved in Kidz Ministry, from curriculum selections, to room preps, to teachers (training, recruiting, appreciating), to the ins and outs of running an actual program,  to connecting with other churches, to parent interaction and of course....the kids themselves!   My thought was, to try to gather all these thoughts that run pell nell through my brain into one spot.
  I love Kidz Ministry and all that it entails.  What's not to love about short people who think you are amazing cuz you can speak in silly voices, make balloon animals and remember all the motions to kids songs!  I love their ability to realize, at an early age,  that Jesus loves them so much and that He has a plan for them!  If only adults could easily get past all the life junk we have to see that when it comes down to it...Jesus just loves us. Period. Yes, He does.  
So anyway...this will be my "spot" to ramble on about all things kidz.  And, I do mean ramble!  And sometimes...I'm sure posts will be fairly random! Cuz, well, that's me :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment